Kids ages three and a half to ten can learn the fundamentals of skating by joining Johnny's Learn to Skate Program. Sessions are offered year round. Participants learn the basics of skating. Each class is split up into two groups; Beginner 1 and Beginner 2. The focus is improving basic skating abilities and getting each participant ready to move into the Skates and Sticks Hockey Skating Program.
Due to class size restrictions, participants must sign up for a specific date and cannot alternate days, NO Exceptions. All fees are non-refundable and there are no make up days. A completed online registration agreement and full payment is due prior to the skater’s first class. Customers currently enrolled in the class are allowed to pre-register and will have 24 hours to register before the link is made public. An email will be sent to all current customers with information. If a class does not appear on the drop down menu at the time of public registration opening that means it sold out during pre-registration. All classes are held at the West location.
Tuesday: 4 - 4:50pm | Wednesday: 5 - 5:50pm
Thursday: 4:30 - 5:20pm | Saturday: 9 - 9:50am
|4/9 - 4/13
||5/7 - 5/11
||6/4 - 6/8
|4/16 - 4/20
||5/14 - 5/18
||6/11 - 6/15
|4/23 - 4/27
||5/21 - 5/25
||6/18 - 6/22
|4/30 - 5/4
||5/28 - 6/1
||6/25 - 6/29
Tuesday: 4 - 4:50pm | Wednesday: 5 - 5:50pm Thurs: 4:30 - 5:20pm | Saturday: 11:20 - 12:10pm
|7/9 - 7/13
||8/6 - 8/10
|7/16 - 7/20
||8/13 - 8/17
|7/23 - 7/27
||8/20 - 8/24
|7/30 - 8/3
||8/27 - 8/31
- Johnny's IceHouse does not rent skates or helmets. Students must bring their own skates and helmet (bike helmets are fine). Skates must be single blades, not double blades.
- All participants must have their own medical/accident insurance.
- Children must wear skates, helmet, gloves, and layered clothing.
- All participants must pre-register and pay.
- Skaters are not allowed on the ice until an instructor tells them it's okay.
- All participants must enter the ice through the east door.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to start time to put on equipment.
- Have skaters go to the bathroom before getting on the ice.
- Parents/Guardians may not stand at the glass at rink level. Please watch from the stands.
- Use the locker rooms to get your child ready to skate.
- Indoor, heated parking is available for $2.00.
- There are no make up classes. If your child cannot come on his or her scheduled day you are not permitted to bring them another day.